Participate in the Midwest Chapter Mentorship Program!
The Midwest Chapter’s unique mentoring program allows mentees and mentors to build a relationship that benefits both parties. Many mentees have not yet started or decided on a definite career path, and meeting with a mentor puts mentees in a business environment where they can learn and apply their skills.
• Foster relationships between seasoned CoreNet leaders and Young Leaders
• Foster personal, collaborative, professional discussions encompassing professional development, economic trends, client expectations, industry expertise, market knowledge sharing, career management insight, managing personal brand, building a powerful network, successfully navigating change and challenging situations
• We request that participants commit to the program for one year or longer
• Participants have the option of corresponding via phone, email or in person, but we recommend meeting at least once every two months for the duration of the program.
• Mentor and mentee will be matched based on common motivations and career goals and schedule
To learn more or to join the Mentorship Program, please contact: email@example.com Testimonials from past Mentorship Program participants
• “I strongly encourage you to take advantage of the CoreNet Mentoring Program. People truly enjoy learning from their peers. Regardless of where you are in your career you can gain critical insights and valuable life lessons without having to figure everything out on our own.”
– Frank Sherwood, Vice President, CBRE
• “The CoreNet Mentor Program is an avenue for me to help others early on in their careers focus on what is important for them to succeed. I feel it is a way I can help others eliminate time wasted worrying about what is not beneficial to grow. Corporate Real Estate has increasingly become more complex and if feels great to pass on my experience, especially when I gain new relationships with new ”up and comers” along the way!”
– Nancy Miller, Vice President, Integrated Program Manager, JLL
• “Having the opportunity to develop ideas and share experiences with an individual with relevant insight, allows for the expansion of creative and motivating thought while navigating career and workplace challenges. My CoreNet mentorship relationship has brought me this opportunity, and it has allowed me to accelerate the development of not only my career, by myself as an individual.”
– Tim Venne, Associate Director, Cushman & Wakefield – NorthMarq
• “Having a young leader to mentor has been rewarding because he is engaged and motivated. As we have gotten to know each other better the value of the relationship becomes more and more evident and beneficial for both of us both personally and professionally.”
– Duane Spiegle, VP Real Estate & Support Services at Park Nicollet Health Services
• “Participating in a mentorship program has been fundamental in both my personal and professional development. I am grateful for the guidance that my mentors have provided me in respect to establishing and executing on career goals and helping to build relationships within the Corporate Real Estate industry.”
– Angela McClintick, Director of Workplace Delivery, UnitedHealth Group